There are currently no product reviews.
NOTE: Reviews may require prior approval before they will be displayed
Platinum-120A-HV-PRO ESC belongs to Hobbywing’s "Platinum" series products line, it is the most significant top-class product for aircraft and helicopter.
|Accessory:||LED Program Card(Purchase separately)
Advanced Professional LCD Program Box (Purchase sepatarely)
- 1.1 Super powerful for 600 class helicopter (Working with 8 or 10 cells Lipo battery)
- 1.2 Very powerful for 700 class helicopter (Working with 10 or 12 cells Lipo battery)
- 1.3 Super powerful for large scale aircraft such as F3A/li>
- 2.1 Output: Continuous 120A, burst 180A up to 10 seconds.
- 2.2 Input Voltage: 5-12 cells lithium battery or 15-36 cells NIMH battery.
- 2.3 BEC: None.
- 2.4 Control Signal Transmission: Optically coupled system.
- 2.5 Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
- 2.6 Size: 88mm (L) * 55mm (W) * 15mm (H).
- 2.7 Weight: 125g.
- 3.1 High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency.
- 3.2 Wide-open heat-sink design to get the best heat dissipation effect.
- 3.3 With 3 types of start mode: Normal / Soft / Very-Soft, compatible with aircraft and helicopter.
- 3.4 Smooth, linear, quick and precise throttle response.
- 3.5 The output voltage of the built-in BEC is switchable by user programming (5.25V or 6.0V).
- 3.6 Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- 3.7 Perfect governor mode for helicopter.
- 3.8 The firmware of the ESC can be updated through the USB adapter on the Professional LCD Program Box.
- 3.9 User programmable. Several kinds of program methods are supported: transmitter, digital LED program card, advanced professional LCD program box, PC software. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
Pictures Of Advanced Professional LCD Program Box:
- Shipping Weight: 160lbs
- 5 Units in Stock
- Manufactured by: Hobbywing
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 16 December, 2009.