There are currently no product reviews.
NOTE: Reviews may require prior approval before they will be displayed
Operation of Gear Puller:
- Choose the proper thimble and install into the Rotary Rod of the Gear Puller, and lock the screw.
(Note: don’t lock the thimble with flat step too tightly)
- Spin the Rotary Rod into the Holder.
- Mount the Removable Plate.
- Press the motor shaft in the Removable Plate, and move the shaft to vertically align the Thimble.
- Spin the Rotary Bar clockwise and pull out the motor gear.
- Shipping Weight: 130lbs
- 4 Units in Stock
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 20 April, 2009.