Consent and Choice
If you choose not to register or not provide personal information, you may still visit the HeliBuy website but you will not be able to access the restricted areas available to registered users. By completing the registration process, you accept the Terms and Conditions described and consent to our using your information accordingly.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have an appropriate web browser or any other technical requirements in place in order to access and make use of the Site. We have provided an administration service (My account) where you can review your personal information at any time to ensure it is correct and current. You will be able to update, correct, change or delete inaccurate details. You may also change your choice of opting in or out of marketing and promotional activities, although you may continue to receive mailings for a short period while your change is being processed.
Out of stock items on HeliBuy
We want you to be able to find out about our products at all times, even if they are out of stock. On the rare occasion that a product is showing on our website as 'none in stock', you'll still be able to read about it on our website. Should you decide to order a 'none in stock' item, we will do our utmost to source goods to fulfil your order in the shortest possible time. In most cases, the turn around time to fulfil a 'none in stock' order is 3-5 days, though please be aware this can sometimes be longer if goods are hard to source or 'in constraint'.
How to order from the HeliBuy
To place an order online, please follow the simple steps as detailed below:
- To buy any given product or service featured on the HeliBuy website, please amend the quantity in line with your requirements then click on the 'Add to Cart' icon.
- You can add multiple product lines to your cart, amend quantities or remove product lines altogether at any time.
- To checkout, click the 'Checkout' button in your shopping cart.
- Returning customers will firstly be asked to log in now. New customers should choose the 'Create Account' option. Please follow the online instructions for opening a new account.
- Once logged in/opened a new account, you can proceed to the checkout where your order will be summarized in full.
- Here you can determine the delivery address you require, choose a delivery service, determine your payment details and add a friendly reference to your order 'example: Dad's Birthday Present'. If you are a member of a discount scheme, the saving you have made will be summarized. Delivery charges are detailed in full.
- If you need to change any elements of your order, you can do so.
- If you have vouchers available to spend which can be redeemed against your order, the details will be presented. If you wish to redeem a voucher, you must specifically select it here. The voucher value will be deducted from your total order value and you need only pay the balance shown on screen.
- Once you are happy with all of the details, and you wish to proceed, click the 'confirm order' button. Once you click this button your order will be placed. Please do not proceed unless you are sure you wish to place your order.
- If you are a member of a payment security scheme (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Securecode) you will now be asked for your special password.
- Your order is now placed. Please review your order confirmation and make a note of your order number for future reference.
- HeliBuy will send you an order acknowledgement via email. Only when we confirm our acceptance of your order in writing will a contract exist between us. If we do not accept your order, we will of course refund any payment taken from your debit or credit card.
Changes to Services
HeliBuy reserves the right at any time and from time to time, to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part of it) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services (or any part of them) available through the Site with or without notice. This will not affect any order which has already been accepted by us.
Prevention of Fraud
To help us prevent fraud, please be aware that we may make searches about you at credit reference agencies for the purpose of verifying your identity. These agencies will supply us with information. The fact that we have requested an identity check is recorded by these agencies, though be assured that the searches will not be seen, or used by lenders to assess your ability to obtain credit.
The HeliBuy website is not intended for children and we ask that no-one under the age of 12 submits personal information to us or uses the site without supervision of a parent or guardian.